“Hi everyone I don’t know if you have ever heard of hydrogen peroxide but hydrogen peroxide therapy is actually a cure for many illnesses. I have written about the experiences of many people that have used it and added the reviews to my blog online. Some people use it’s on the skin some people use it internally. But I’m currently inhaling the spray into my mouth.
The first thing you will need is 35% H2o2 food grade. Never just drink it like that though as at this strength it will hurt and cause scarring to occur. I got a leaflet with it explaining to make a 3% solution. What you need to do is dilute one part H2o2 to 11 parts of distilled water. You must use distilled water as tap water contains contaminates that will react with the peroxide.”
In this video
Ann explains her knowledge of Hydrogen Peroxide as well as demonstrating one of the more known ways to take H2o2, inhalation. She goes on to explain some of the benefits of taking H2o2 (listed below) and how you should only ingest Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide and only then if it has been diluted down to 3% rather than the 35% solution that Hydrogen Peroxide is sold in.
Hydrogen Peroxide aids with:
- Allergies Headaches
- Altitude Sickness Herpes Simplex
- Alzheimer’s Herpes Zoster
- Anemia HIV Infection
- Arrhythmia Influenza
- Asthma Insect Bites
- Bacterial Infections Liver Cirrhosis
- Bronchitis Lupus Erythematosis
- Cancer Multiple Sclerosis
- Candida Parasitic Infections
- Cardiovascular Disease Parkinsonism
- Cerebral Vascular Disease Periodontal Disease
- Chronic Pain Prostatitis
- Diabetes Type 11 Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Diabetic Gangrene Shingles
- Diabetic Retinopathy Sinusitis
- Digestion Problems Sore Throat
- Epstein-Barr Infection Ulcers
- Emphysema Viral Infections
- Food Allergies Warts
- Fungal Infections Yeast Infections
Later in the video she goes on to describe some of the potential side effects of Hydrogen Peroxide, which include nausea and vomiting, she only briefly addresses the subject however.
Finally she speaks about a Facebook group, which in itself provides multiple peoples accounts of using Hydrogen Peroxide, so if you plan on using Hydrogen Peroxide then I urge you to check their page by clicking here.